Although it is mentioned in the application form that the establishment would have been founded in 1940 (fact not proven), the oldest reference to the store is verified in a construction process concerning a space Change request, dated 1954.
It would be Artur da Veiga Chaves, father of the current storekeeper and employee of the establishment since he was young, who would come to acquire it, keeping the company's commercial name and the same activity. Activity continued by his son, Carlos Manuel da Veiga Chaves who since 2012 is a sole proprietor. It is dedicated to the sale of drugstore, perfumery, hygiene, cleaning itens and housewares, from national brands. Highlight for the sale of anilines for dyeing, colognes and perfumes in bulk (by weight).