The history of this physical space begins even before it was a Taberna/Casa de Pasto or/and nbsp; in more modern terms, a Tasca. Between 1920 and 1942 this was the 1st building of Volunteer Firefighters of the Campo de Ourique. In 1947 it opens doors as a tavern register.
In 1985, through the transfer of ownership shares, the began to be managed by the current managers business, "Minhotos de Gema", (typical people from Minho region) João Gomes and his wife Adelaide Fernandes. Since then, changes to the space have arisen for legal reasons in terms of restoration and in terms of Safety and Hygiene at Work, but it was always the objective to maintain the old and genuine design of the house, as there will surely be few in the city of Lisbon.
Traditional Portuguese Cuisine.